While we can often get everything we need in Botswana, there are always excellent reasons to do some online shopping in South Africa.
- Sometimes they have stores we don’t
- Offer products you can’t get locally, and
- The prices are at times, very competitive.
What is often unknown are the costs associated with your order?
It’s Really Easy With MyUniversalShop
MyUniversalShop customers have it really easy when shopping online, outside of Botswana, and there are some real advantages when shopping in South Africa:
- Firstly, there are No Duties when buying from South African online stores.
- Secondly, VAT is only 12%
- Thirdly, delivery is cheap
- And lastly, you’ll get your order delivered directly to you in Botswana in 5-7 days, when you do it through MyUniversalShop and BotswanaPost
Here are some examples of products you can buy online in South Africa, and the delivery costs associated with them.
Joining MyUniversalShop is easy, and it’s free.
Please Note: The prices above are illustrated and will change along with exchange rates and other factors