WARRANTY OF AUTHORITY
- Declaration You warrant that you are legally and lawfully competent to agree to the Terms as Described in our Terms and Conditions of Contract, specifically relating to the below points, and are possessed of the necessary rights, power, and authority to legally bind yourself to these terms. Please note that acknowledgement of the declaration does not replace said Terms and Conditions and both should be read together.
- I warrant that as the User I shall ensure that the goods to be transported meet the import and export requirements of both the Destination Country and Source Country and shall not transport any goods which may contravene these requirements.
- I warrant that as the User that the Invoice as well as Supporting Documents that I have Uploaded are a true and accurate reflection of the contents of the shipment in question.
- I warrant that as the User I shall not use the Services for the Shipment of precious metals, firearms, bullion, works of art, jewellery, precious stones, lewd obscene or pornographic material, industrial carbon and diamonds, currency, stamps, plants or animals, deeds, negotiable instruments in bearer form, hazardous or combustible material, cashier’s cheques, money orders, travellers’ cheques, antiques or any other material banned in the Source Country or Destination Country
- In order to fulfill a delivery, the Company may act as your forwarding agent for customs and export control purposes and complete any documentation which may be necessary under any applicable law
- Customs Clearance. Customs officers have the right to detain any goods which may be subject to any customs legislation, accordingly, in certain instances import requirements, such as an import licence may be required to fulfill an order and you will be notified of this requirement accordingly.
- Customs Inspection. Customs officers have the right to inspect any goods which may be subject to any customs legislation, accordingly, I specifically authorise that these inspections may be undertaken in my absence. As the importer I will be notified of this requirement accordingly
- The Company may at any time have the right to inspect any Shipment for any reason whatsoever, up to and prior to the delivery of the goods which form part of the Shipment.
- The goods will only be delivered to one (1) address as indicated by the User, including any address which the User may change it to during the course of providing the Service (subject to the Company’s approval). This change of address is authorised by the User when the new address is selected from the Users Portal. No address may be used that has not been added to the Users Portal by the User that is authorised to do so.